Capt. Jack Sparrow out and about?

MiRi

Original Poster
I haven't been to WDW in almost a year. Is Capt. Jack out for meet & greets regularly at the MK? Is he usually right by POTC?

I'll be there soon and I wanted to know. Thank you!

Cynderella

I haven't been to WDW in almost a year. Is Capt. Jack out for meet & greets regularly at the MK? Is he usually right by POTC?

I'll be there soon and I wanted to know. Thank you!

As far as I know he does not do meet & greet, just the Pirate Tutorial which is next to POTC. I saw it this past Nov and Jack looked great! I wish he would do meet & greets! :slurp:

raremerebear

We went in December and there was only the Pirate Tutorial, but it was great. The CM did such a great job - it was amazing how much he sounded, looked & moved like Capt Jack/ Johnny Depp!!! We're heading back Feb 1st for the Pirate & Princess Party and are hoping he'll be out for a meet & greet then :sohappy:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Currently there are no meet and greets with Captain Jack just the pirate tutorial. I don't know if they plan on adding a meet n greet to the pirates and princesses party.

From what I was told Captain Jack does not do meet n greets due to some people not being able to act in a PG or G manor around the character. If you watch the pirate tutorial you stand a very good chance of running into someone that will take the playful banter up to and beyond a PG13 level.

MiRi

Original Poster
Aww that's a bummer. They really should have him do meet & greets. I am sure Capt. Jack can behave himself, right? :)

Currently there are no meet and greets with Captain Jack just the pirate tutorial. I don't know if they plan on adding a meet n greet to the pirates and princesses party.

From what I was told Captain Jack does not do meet n greets due to some people not being able to act in a PG or G manor around the character. If you watch the pirate tutorial you stand a very good chance of running into someone that will take the playful banter up to and beyond a PG13 level.

Well, Capt. Jack does come out for meet-and-greets at Disneyland, Disneyland Paris and on the Disney Cruise Line ships and there haven't been any problems like that.

So, if they can have Capt. Jack greet guests at the other parks and on the ships, they can most certainly do the same thing here at WDW as well.

They'd better bring him out for sets at the Pirate & Princess Parties.

lpet11984

Well, Capt. Jack does come out for meet-and-greets at Disneyland, Disneyland Paris and on the Disney Cruise Line ships and there haven't been any problems like that.

So, if they can have Capt. Jack greet guests at the other parks and on the ships, they can most certainly do the same thing here at WDW as well.

Here's hoping!

Bill Smugs

On the Cruise ship he does get a Little more like in the movies when there are only adults around. Also if you have a pen or a bag with you beware he will attempt to take them. He also has an interesting reaction to people quoting lines or mentioning Mr. Depp, also beware of mentioning DAVEY JONES around him. I got a picture with him during my day at sea, I was wearing a t- shirt that I had bought on Castaway Cay which had the Flying Dutchman on it. He got upset with me about it and asked if I had seen "him". I told him no and that I was an honest person and you can always trust an honest person to not do something dishonest (or something like that) the cast members supervising him picked up on and stared quoting the lines. He then got really mad at them and said "those are my lines". Anyway I have a picture of Jack standing Back to Back with me giving me the cold shoulder. Also everyone in the area was laughing at what was going on. It was only me Jack and two Cm's by the way.

MiRi

Original Poster
That sounds like fun, Bill Smugs. Now I really want to meet Jack. I hope that WDW will let him come out for meet & greets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom