Cape May Menu Q

Yellow Shoes

Original Poster
I'm ok with Cape May being platters rather than buffet. Looking at the menu I see breads and salad, then Seafood Boil, Turf Platter, Macaroni and Cheese and the Veg option by request.

Does this mean that we will get platters of seafood AND Turf AND macaroni and cheese AND tofu if requested?
Maybe I'm getting it all confused with other places that are no longer buffet.

THANKS.

crawale

I'm ok with Cape May being platters rather than buffet. Looking at the menu I see breads and salad, then Seafood Boil, Turf Platter, Macaroni and Cheese and the Veg option by request.

Does this mean that we will get platters of seafood AND Turf AND macaroni and cheese AND tofu if requested?
Maybe I'm getting it all confused with other places that are no longer buffet.

THANKS.

You certainly get Surf and Turf and Mac and Cheese. I expect if you want Tofu for some of your party you can get that too. Servers will bring more of anything you want. First time we went I thought we had to pick surf or turf but that is not the case. Dessert plates are never ending and they will bring particular items. It is a LOT of food.

We love Edna Mode

Went for the first time in September. Hubby was pleasantly surprised! He loved it. I am not a big eater but what I did eat was terrific. It is a lot of food and they bring more of whatever you want. The desserts are fabulous so save room! Service was excellent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom