Can't Wear a Facemask at UO? You can wear a face shield.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Via UOTeam.com:

Effective tomorrow (Thursday, June 25), Guests who have a disability that prevents them from wearing a face covering must speak to a Guest Services Coordinator who will inform them of the alternate accommodation, which is to wear a face shield during their visit. A white checkered wristband will be given to Guests requesting an accommodation. Please note that face shields are not permitted on certain attractions, and Guests will have to switch to a face covering for those experiences. Attraction details will be communicated to Guests during their accommodation discussion at Guest Services.

JoeCamel

If you can't wear a face mask why in the He$$ would you be at a them park?

Come on people. The weak and feeble need to hide out for a while. Not to be mean but it is the way it is.
With the spike in numbers I don't think this will be an issue anytime soon. Reports from someone I trust and is a keen observer of both company operations and was here through the last recession, hurricanes and 9/11 said the parks are so dead it is hard to see anyone in the streets let alone a crowd so anyone that can't wear a mask must be making the correct decision. I hope so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom