Can't wait! Tomorrow I do my ADRs!!!

mdcpr

Original Poster
I did my research, I made my list of preferred restaurants. My family shared their input--Yeah Princesses at dining!!! No gimmicky ketchup on the table!! (Sorry Whispering Canyon!)

Told the family that I'll be up at 5:30am EST in front of my computers, with my apps opened and phones ready, and will NOT be bothered until my ADRs are in. Everyone better be self-sufficient tomorrow, and in case of emergency, they can eat pop-tarts for breakfast--there's some sort of a fruit on the inside.

I'm so excited!!!!

ppet

I felt the same way on ADR day, Now I'm waiting on Fast pass day. Good luck on getting your ADRs. Don't hesitate to call if you run into problems with the on line reservations, they've helped me several times.

sdemore

I feel ya! I make mine in 4 days. Good luck! I should amend that, I cheated and my Disney planner will be making them. At 6 AM I am leaving for work with no computer time that early!

Smiley/OCD

Plan A: Cinderella's Table OR Be Our Guest, Le Cellier, Tiffins.
Plan B: San Angel Inn, Biergarten, Liberty Tavern
Enjoy!!! CRT and BoG is all about the atmosphere vs. the food...we ate B & D at CRT...and Dinner at BoG 3 times...the food at CRT was good, not great. BoG has gone a little downhill for us. We're of the been there, done that crowd. Liberty TT is a MUST for us every trip!

mdcpr

Original Poster
Enjoy!!! CRT and BoG is all about the atmosphere vs. the food...we ate B & D at CRT...and Dinner at BoG 3 times...the food at CRT was good, not great. BoG has gone a little downhill for us. We're of the been there, done that crowd. Liberty TT is a MUST for us every trip!
We'll be there for Thanksgiving week, so I was thinking Liberty for Thanksgiving dinner.

mdcpr

Original Poster
ADR day is always a funtime. Which ones are you hoping to get?
ADR day was fun. I got Cinderella's Table AND Be Our Guest--I actually thought I might have to choose between the two. I did not get Le Cellier, but I'll try again. I did get the River of Light dining package at Tiffins, which I'm totally excited because the menu looks delicious, and I have confirmed seating for the show.

mdcpr

Original Poster
I gave in and went for the atmosphere, but Tiffins as far as food looks delicious. We live in New York City, and the kids are used to really good interesting food, so CRT and BoG are going to be very unique experiences for them.

Smiley/OCD

I gave in and went for the atmosphere, but Tiffins as far as food looks delicious. We live in New York City, and the kids are used to really good interesting food, so CRT and BoG are going to be very unique experiences for them.
Excellent!!! We've never eaten there, but I hear lots of great things about Tiffins...Since you live in NYC (we're in NJ), a piece of advice...DON'T order pizza...you'll be VERY disappointed!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom