CAN'T WAIT!!!...June 10th to 20th...POP to AKL...Good Idea?

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
First time we will be splitting our saty at 2 resorts. Starting off at Pop( 4nites) then off to AKL for 6 nites ( 1st time there)...What do you think? Good choice? No hassle?

coachwnh

First time we will be splitting our saty at 2 resorts. Starting off at Pop( 4nites) then off to AKL for 6 nites ( 1st time there)...What do you think? Good choice? No hassle?
Its a very easy switch. we do it on all of our longer stays. It really is super easy. Enjoy AKL. We have always enjoyed our stays there

disneyfan1995

Great idea!! Just let Disney handle all the switching of bags and it should be smooth sailing. AKL is beautifully themed and has some great restaurants, so you'll love it!

MaxsDad

I have enjoyed doing split stays myself. I like yours. Here's why:

1. Duration of trip is substantial
2. Segment at first resort is long enough to settle in. I have done split stays of only a night at one place on the front end. Prefer mid splits.
3. Segement at second resort is longer than the first. I have stayed just one night on the back end of a vacation. Packing and moving out two days in a row can be a bummer. Your moves will be almost a week apart.
4. Both resorts have elements that are fun. Pop can hold most peoples interest for a few days.
5. The resorts have a very different feel. Loud and Busy vs. Tranquil and Quiet
6. You upgrade on the back end, as to avoid a let down. This is why we eat desert at the end of a meal.

disneygirl1

I think it is a GREAT Choice! So much so I am doing almost the same thing! We have a night stay at AoA then move over to AKV for 7 nights! Can't wait! Heres hoping the next two weeks go quick!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom