Can't get juice with Orange Bird cup.

njbuck

Original Poster
Just back from Disney World. I was excited to buy a Orange Bird sippy cup because I had one as a child. I was VERY DISAPPOINTED that I could only get soda or water in the cup - the cast member said this was the only option - no juice or lemonade. I thought the Orange Bird was supposed to represent juice not soda.

wilkeliza

Just back from Disney World. I was excited to buy a Orange Bird sippy cup because I had one as a child. I was VERY DISAPPOINTED that I could only get soda or water in the cup - the cast member said this was the only option - no juice or lemonade. I thought the Orange Bird was supposed to represent juice not soda.

That is disappointing. I really want an Orange Bird sippy cup but am trying to stop drinking soda. I don't get why you can't put lemonade or juice in it.

tdpolo26

This is such a petpeeve of mine!!! We have a major childhood obesity problem in this country so let's give the kids more soda.....

honestly juice is just as as bad as pop from a obesity standpoint it is loaded with sugar...LOADED! i actually water my daughters juice down. Water is about the only healthy thing out there.
However i do agree that you should be able to get other beverages besides pop it is a little annoying, i bet its because coke gives them all the pop for free. I personally dont like coke i am a pepsi fan... oh btw its pop not soda :fork: lol

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
honestly juice is just as as bad as pop from a obesity standpoint it is loaded with sugar...LOADED! i actually water my daughters juice down. Water is about the only healthy thing out there.
However i do agree that you should be able to get other beverages besides pop it is a little annoying, i bet its because coke gives them all the pop for free. I personally dont like coke i am a pepsi fan... oh btw its pop not soda :fork: lol

You're both wrong...in the south, all carbonated products are just referred to as "Coke". :lol:
http://www.popvssoda.com/

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Florida, however, is NOT "the South." In fact, the further into South Florida you get, the less "South" it is.

Down here, you need to head NORTH to get "Down South." :D

:lol:

Oh yeah, of that I'm well aware. :wave:

RedBaron

Very strange that you cant get OJ in the bird cup. Both of my kids are so skinny that it would not matter what they put in that cup, however, it is also so hot out when we go, I would get water regardless. When we get home I will use it for juice or what ever.

maryszhi

being the nerd i am i just asked for the cup and not the soda or water. i wanted it easy to pack and so i wouldnt have to wash it out

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom