Can't get a 10 day ticket...???

UberMouse

Original Poster
So, we have had out Sept. 4-13, 2020 trip booked for a while now, and I had planned on purchasing an Annual pass. Who knows when/if Disney will start selling those again. So, I guess I will need to buy standard tickets, which I haven't done in probably 20 years. Right now, it looks like I can only get a 7 day pass for each member of my family. Is there a way to get a 10 day ticket? I just want to be able to start reserving park days asap. Hopefully between now and then they will begin selling AP's again, and I can convert it. Until then...ugh. I just want Disney to take my money!

Thanks,

Jeff

BlackCauldron

So, we have had out Sept. 4-13, 2020 trip booked for a while now, and I had planned on purchasing an Annual pass. Who knows when/if Disney will start selling those again. So, I guess I will need to buy standard tickets, which I haven't done in probably 20 years. Right now, it looks like I can only get a 7 day pass for each member of my family. Is there a way to get a 10 day ticket? I just want to be able to start reserving park days asap. Hopefully between now and then they will begin selling AP's again, and I can convert it. Until then...ugh. I just want Disney to take my money!

Thanks,

Jeff

Are you trying to get them from Disney direct?

If you are ok with reputable third party ticket sellers, Undercovertourist does offer the 10 day ticket option.

RememberWhen

Thanks,

Jeff
It’s very frustrating. It does seem possible that they won’t be selling new APs until 2021. They’re renewing people, so I think it’s safe to say that APs haven’t been eliminated.
We have unused DVC gold passes but they’re blocked out for our trip in December. I’ve been calling off and on for what feels like months to upgrade them. So far no dice. We need to have them upgraded or we need to bank points by September. I’m skeptical that it’s going to work out. Such a roller coaster of emotions. Sigh.

UberMouse

Original Poster
Well, this is crappy. I tried to get a 10 day ticket from UT, and the start date for those tickets is Jan. 1, 2021. It looks like my options right now are the following.

• Wait and see, but potentially not be able to reserve a park day. Not likely, as they aren't filling up too quickly.
  • Reduce my stay down to 7 days and just get a 7 day pass. Ugh...
  • Purchase a (4) 7 day passes, and an additional 3 day pass for each family member, but loose out on the multi-day discount on the extra 3 days.
  • Drive there and slap Mickey on the nose.

Last edited:

correcaminos

Well, this is crappy. I tried to get a 10 day ticket from UT, and the start date for those tickets is Jan. 1, 2021. It looks like my options right now are the following.

• Wait and see, but potentially not be able to reserve a park day. Not likely, as they aren't filling up too quickly.
  • Reduce my stay down to 7 days and just get a 7 day pass. Ugh...
  • Purchase a (4) 7 day passes, and an additional 3 day pass for each family member, but loose out on the multi-day discount on the extra 3 days.
  • Drive there and slap Mickey in the nose.
Well boo. I saw 10 days and thought that was okay for this year too. I would give it a few days since park days are not filling up too quickly far out. I'm sorry that this is such a pain though.

Gaston's gal

If you still haven't made your final decision, you could enjoy three days at your resort. Not sure where you are staying, but you did mention DVC and since they are all super nice, you can have some "down time" at the luxurious Disney resorts

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom