Can't decide!!!!!

Which would you choose and why?

• Total voters

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
So I'm debating between the following resorts for the Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon weekend. I've stayed at Poly but it's been years. Never stayed at Yacht Club but fell in love my last visit. Wilderness Lodge I honestly don't know a whole lot about.

lostpro9het

I've stayed at two of those, BC and WL. Personally, given its proximity to some great restaurants, 2 parks, and the best pool on property, I'd choose BC. I suppose you could make the same argument for YC but I've never stayed there. BC is our second favorite resort that we've stayed at behind AKL. We put it ahead of SSR, BLT, WL, and OKW. It really is personal preference at the end of the day. You may have no need for the pool or can't stand EC or HS making their proximity moot.

mousehockey37

Well, if you fell in love with the Yacht club, give it a try... you can use this trip as an informational guide to WL... for next time, lol.

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
Yacht Club for its proximity to the finish line and party (assume you are running?) But don't wait too long to decide, the Epcot resorts book fast due to the half marathon and Food & Wine Festival.
Yeah will be running the 1/2 marathon and I know I'd like to book soon!

Last edited:

ColoradoEquestrian

I'll admit that I would personally love to try them all, but WL gets the edge...it may be because I'm originally from Oregon (now living in Colorado) and it reminds me of both, or because it's simply beautiful. It doesn't seem like any of these is a losing option though-- congrats on your upcoming trip! Run like the wind!

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
I'll admit that I would personally love to try them all, but WL gets the edge...it may be because I'm originally from Oregon (now living in Colorado) and it reminds me of both, or because it's simply beautiful. It doesn't seem like any of these is a losing option though-- congrats on your upcoming trip! Run like the wind!
Yeah it's a tough one lol and WL looks really nice, I've heard the lobby and wood work around the resort is some of the best on property. Thanks! Looking forward to another fun Disney run weekend

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom