Canon Vixia HF R600

lilfritzy

Original Poster
I'm considering purchasing the Canon Vixia HF R600, does anyone have any opinions on this camcorder? All of you were very helpful when I was purchasing my Canon T4i and I'm very pleased with it so I thought I throw a question out there again for a camcorder.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I haven't used that specific model, but most of the camcorders in that price range are all fairly similar in performance these days. They won't win awards for all out image quality, but they are in a very convenient form factor and have good stabilizers and long record times.

lilfritzy

Original Poster
I have a JVC Everio and I always thought that was a decent camcorder until I was taking videos off of it last night that's when I realized the quality of videos were actually better on my cell phone, lol! As you can tell I hadn't really used it very much lately, We'll be heading down to WDW in a few weeks and I really wanted a better camcorder to video the Osborne Lights as it's the last year for it.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Your DSLR may do a better job of video than a low end camcorder assuming you have a stabilized lens. Worth testing out.

lilfritzy

Original Poster
I thought of that but I planned on shooting with the T4i and having my husband man the camcorder. I have a point and shoot Nikon L100 that doesn't take as good of shots as my Canon does so I couldn't even use that in place of the Canon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom