candlelight dinner package question

tracyandalex

we will be eating at biergarten on friday dec 15th and are wondering if we should do the candlelight processional dinner package. we have the DDE card, can we use it for this? also, if not is it worth the 20 extra dollars it would cost us not using the card? it is just us 2 adults.

thanks in advance :xmas: :wave:

tracy & alex

CheersBoston

I just tried to book for that date and there are no packages left at any of the restaurants in World Showcase. The girl said that it's pretty much booked solid every night. I just made a reservation for Dec 15th in Germany and taking my chances with the candlelight processional. Hope that helps!!

Upvote 0

Mystic

The Candlelight Processional Dinner packages went on sale back in mid-August. If you didn't book before now you're pretty much out of luck.

Upvote 0

tracyandalex

Original Poster
well, it looks like we'll just have to wait in line like everyone else. unfortunatley it didn't really dawn on us t o do this until now :hammer:

cheersboston, we'll be there at 6:15

tracy

Upvote 0

moonfacedgirl

We got a late lunch reservation for Le Cellier just yesterday for the 12th. We'll eat at 2:20 and go to the 5:00 Processional. That still gives us time to do all the rest of the things we love, plus we still get the package.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom