Candlelight Ceremony 2017 - Chris Hemsworth

Darkbeer1

I wouldn't mind Mark Harmon, but he works for CBS.

Drew Carey or Wayne Brady, but again, CBS stars.

How about Mr. Wonderful, aka Kevin O'Leary, he is an ABC star.

Dale Earnhardt, Jr., once again, now an NBC/Universal employee. He might get to work the Winter Olympics though as a studio host to partly replace Matt Lauer.

Or they could go cheap and use Frank Buckley from KTLA 5. He hosts a lot of live Disneyland morning specials paid for by Disney. (They won't use Channel 7, since they would have to preempt Good Morning America.)

Darkbeer1

Maybe we will get this announcement.

"We have decided to better focus on the story of Christmas, that Mickey Mouse will be the reader" (Using the blinking eye version).

Talk about Synergy...

hawkfam

I have no idea who's done it in prior years but with SW8 coming out in 2 weeks and Mark Hamill already having made one huge surprise appearance in the parks recently it would seem he would be the big, surprise guest they are waiting to announce.

GiveMeTheMusic

I knew that World of Disney episode, but still had to Google EJ Peaker just to see. She's still with us, alive and well and living in Encino.

Bless her heart.

But I'm hoping for someone bigger for Candlelight this year. It is kind of odd that they haven't announced the narrator at this point. I have to think maybe they were going to get Lassetter to do it and had to scramble after he needed to take a sudden, paid, six months sabbatical to deal with his lady issues.

So who is it? The show starts in 40 hours and we still don't know?!?

There must be an untainted Gentile eunuch somewhere in Southern Calfornia they could find!

Lasseter would never have been in the running for Candlelight. It's a slot for actual celebs, which he is not. No one outside of hardcore Disney fans has any idea who he is.

They're keeping it under wraps because they think the name is big enough to cause attendance closures.

Antaundra

Who other than Beyoncé is a big enough star to attract capacity crowds? Maybe Harrison Ford. There are enough celebrity appearances at Disneyland that don't draw capacity crowds that it's hard to imagine who could be famous enough that Disney is worried about the crowds they'll attract.

Stevek

Who other than Beyoncé is a big enough star to attract capacity crowds? Maybe Harrison Ford. There are enough celebrity appearances at Disneyland that don't draw capacity crowds that it's hard to imagine who could be famous enough that Disney is worried about the crowds they'll attract.
Of all the people, you pick Beyonce?

dweezil78

Lasseter would never have been in the running for Candlelight. It's a slot for actual celebs, which he is not. No one outside of hardcore Disney fans has any idea who he is.

They're keeping it under wraps because they think the name is big enough to cause attendance closures.

Is it going to be some person both nights?? If so, by Sunday word will be out.... so there goes that.

dweezil78

Hearing reports that it is, indeed, Mark Hamill. Wonder if he’s doing both nights?

+maybe even more special guests!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom