Candleight/Rose & Crown/9 Draogns ???

Kevin Page

Original Poster
I need some advice on this one.

We want to do the Candlelight Processional dinner package, and it seems that 9 Dragons & Rose & Crown offer the best "bang for the buck" for us at elast ($33 pp).

How is Nine Dragons? Is the food good? Nice ambience? (we wanted to go for Teppanaki since they cook in front of you, but's that more with less entree selections).

Also, we wanted to eat at Rose & Crown and watch Illuminations. BUT, there isn't any way to do this and include it in the Candlelight package, right? (since you have to eat to get the candlelight ticket & Illuminations is the end of the night).

One last thing, any tips or tricks on getting a good spot @ Rose & Crown to view the fireworks? You have to get a "terrace view" right?

Thanks for your help

Kevin Page
getting married at the Grand Floridian in less than 4 weeks :)

Beauty and the

We saw the illuminations from the terrace at the Rose and Crown, we booked our table for 7.30pm arrived about 15 minutes early and said we would wait for the next terrace table, this was in the middle of August and wasn't a problem we got a table after about 10 minutes. the only tip I would give you is either eat slowly or drink plenty (I chose the second option) as they seemed to move people who had finished pretty quickly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom