Cancelling, Rebooking & The DDP.

eddiemcgarrigle

Original Poster
Long story short, after getting very cheesed off with my original travel agent and their lack of customer service, I cancelled and rebooked with another travel agent (and saved £200 and got the $550 gift card offer).

Now, given that my original WDW reservation has been cancelled, does this impact on the dining reservations that I have made? Will I be okay to leave things as they are or will I have to call up and swap all reservations over to my new WDW reservation number?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Long story short, after getting very cheesed off with my original travel agent and their lack of customer service, I cancelled and rebooked with another travel agent (and saved £200 and got the $550 gift card offer).

Now, given that my original WDW reservation has been cancelled, does this impact on the dining reservations that I have made? Will I be okay to leave things as they are or will I have to call up and swap all reservations over to my new WDW reservation number?

No problem. All your dining should still be in place. The only time the two are associated is if you make your ADRs in the 180+10 window as a resort guest, but the ADRs don't disappear if you cancel or change your resort reservation.

If your previous Travel Agent made the ADRs, I'd check and make sure they didn't cancel them all when you cancelled through them... Just in case.

eddiemcgarrigle

Original Poster
Thanks Monty, I made all the reservations myself so it should be fine. I was just worried that WDW may have cancelled everything relating to my original reservation number. I wouldn't want to have to try and get Le Cellier again. ;)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thanks Monty, I made all the reservations myself so it should be fine. I was just worried that WDW may have cancelled everything relating to my original reservation number. I wouldn't want to have to try and get Le Cellier again. ;)
You'll be fine. Make sure you have your confirmation numbers with you, just in case.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom