Cancelling PART of a reservation, will it affect my fast passes?

Mathew h

Original Poster
Quick trip outline:

January 9 to 16 - Caribbean beach resort, disney park days
January 16-19 - Pop century, Universal studios days
January 19-Jan 24 Beach club, Disney park days.

This is how we originally booked it way back when. However, recently I was able to get a great rate at one of the Universal hotels so I booked the 16 to 19th there.

We made our fast passes a while ago, and only for the days we were at the disney parks of course. Now that I have this Universal hotel I want to cancel my 16-19 at Pop century. Will this affect my fast passes? We didn't have any booked for those days of course, I'm just worried about it affecting the ones after those days. Thanks.

Rob562

Quick trip outline:

January 9 to 16 - Caribbean beach resort, disney park days
January 16-19 - Pop century, Universal studios days
January 19-Jan 24 Beach club, Disney park days.

This is how we originally booked it way back when. However, recently I was able to get a great rate at one of the Universal hotels so I booked the 16 to 19th there.

We made our fast passes a while ago, and only for the days we were at the disney parks of course. Now that I have this Universal hotel I want to cancel my 16-19 at Pop century. Will this affect my fast passes? We didn't have any booked for those days of course, I'm just worried about it affecting the ones after those days. Thanks.

As far as I know, the only days where any FastPasses would be in jeopardy would be on the 17th and 18th, since you wouldn't have a Disney resort reservation on those dates and it's more than 30 days out.

But since you said you don't have any FastPasses booked on those dates anyway, you're all set.

-Rob

Mathew h

Original Poster
Thanks. Yes, we have our theme park tickets so everything should be good. We have a 10 day ticket that we won't start using until January 11th, so we are covered right until the 24th for the 14 day expiry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom