Cancelled Early Entry and WDW Transportation

allieddance

How has the cancellation of Surprise Mornings affected the Bus Transportation to and from resorts? How early does WDW transportation begin running? What time can we really enter the park if we are staying at a WDW Resort? We would appreciate response from anyone who has stayed at WDW since the cancellation of Surprise Mornings.

disneydentist

We stayed at WL from 11/23 to 12/1. Busses and boats were generally running by 45 minutes before the park opening. Officially they were supposed to run 30 prior to park opening. They began letting you into parks abount 15 minutes before the actual opening time. They usually would put on a little show with some family in the front to open the gates. Once you got in, the usual stopping points were still there until the actual opening time. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

James123

Account Suspended
Early Entry (or give me a pint of Harp in a Snug)

We just got back from WDW (11/30 to 12/9) and it was great! All the attractions are walk ons. The longest wait we had was 12 minutes at Peter Pan. As to your question about early entry and transportation, the buses "officially" start operations about one half hour prior to the theme park opening. However, we found that the buses usually start their runs about an hour before the parks open. Also we never had to stand up on a bus and that shows you visitation is down! The old early entry for resort guests is gone but for some character dining breakfasts you can still get in early. Personally, I just don't want to see Mickey or Minnie at the crack of dawn. For me, 10 AM is early enough to start my Disney Day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom