Canceling Oga's for May 12 at 7 if you want it

MrsPrice96

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I will be canceling an Oga's reservation for 2 for May 12 at 7pm. If you want it comment below and maybe we can coordinate.

lukacseven

I went on this morning, the first available day to book dining for my trip in July, and at 6:00 am there were no reservations for any of the 4 days of my stay for Oga's Cantina. Has anyone else had this experience? Guest Services said just keep checking back randomly to see if someone cancels...yeah right. Anyway, looking for a reservation for 07/27. I think it stinks that the very minute you're able to book dining and you go online it shouldn't already be booked - for all 4 days. Hoping they relax requirements further and allow walk-ups by then.

HouCuseChickie

I went on this morning, the first available day to book dining for my trip in July, and at 6:00 am there were no reservations for any of the 4 days of my stay for Oga's Cantina. Has anyone else had this experience? Guest Services said just keep checking back randomly to see if someone cancels...yeah right. Anyway, looking for a reservation for 07/27. I think it stinks that the very minute you're able to book dining and you go online it shouldn't already be booked - for all 4 days. Hoping they relax requirements further and allow walk-ups by then.

I would just keep stalking for openings. It's a small place to begin with and capacity is extremely limited. When I went in January 2020, I felt like they crammed people into every space possible. When we went in February 2021, it felt like there were only 3-4 other groups in there with us. I didn't have any problems getting that February ADR, but fewer people were traveling at that point and February can be pretty slow in normal times. That being said, I've been skunked with other popular reservations in the past, even when I'm trying as soon as it hits 6am ET and putting the hard to get stuff later in our trip. I have had a lot of luck with last minute cancelations, so stalking right around your trip time may be your best bet.

Epcotfan21

Set up an account on Touring Plans and use the reservation finder. Hasn't let me down once.

Ghostdog

I’m wondering about Oga’s also. Today is my 60 days out and the calendar doesn’t even show available to book other than my first day, which is a non park day for us. I’m wondering if I can only book Oga’s 60 days out from each day of my trip. I’ll check tomorrow for day 2 of my trip, which is our first full day and only day at HS. I’m hoping to score a reservation tomorrow.

nickys

Premium Member
I’m wondering about Oga’s also. Today is my 60 days out and the calendar doesn’t even show available to book other than my first day, which is a non park day for us. I’m wondering if I can only book Oga’s 60 days out from each day of my trip. I’ll check tomorrow for day 2 of my trip, which is our first full day and only day at HS. I’m hoping to score a reservation tomorrow.
You should be able to book for your whole resort stay if staying onsite.

Double check that your stay is linked in MDE.
And also check the 60 days. Today is 60 days out from July 26th.

Dave B

You just have to randomly check, I am fortunate I work where I can check frequently, just like they released more park passes on June 5th, they release things randomly, you just have to check in

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom