Canceling ADR for Le Cellier do you want it??

Tidbit

Original Poster
Hello WDWmagic fans & friends.....I have had to re-schedule my trip from Oct to Nov, and have a few ADR's that I am canceling, and I thought that maybe someone out there might need it.....I have an ADR for Oct 17th 2010 at 1240 for Le Cellier for 2 that I will cancel soon if you want to try an get it message me and maybe we can call Disney 3-way?? Not sure if anyone has ever tried to do this, but I thought what the heck.

Tidbit

Original Poster
yeah I just don't want to let it go to ANYONE, but I thought someone from my favorite disney website might love to have it. If we could work out the details that is..............I'll keep it for awhile, so if anyone wants it let me know.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
yeah I just don't want to let it go to ANYONE, but I thought someone from my favorite disney website might love to have it. If we could work out the details that is..............I'll keep it for awhile, so if anyone wants it let me know.

Id give anything for some pretzel bread, chedder cheese soup, filet mignon and cheese potatoes right now :slurp::slurp::slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom