Canada Looking Rough

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
Canada has been looking rough recently...

Missing light fixtures all over the place, missing/dying plants on the mountain allowing backstage views, multiple stores still closed. This area needs some TLC ASAP.
94402FA4-2F90-458A-B5D8-DCC2C8EB54F8.jpeg
C56E034D-C137-4045-A8A0-BB3858C23583.jpeg
92506ADD-F202-437D-808A-0CFCFB2DCDE4.jpeg
AB9D6622-3E77-4DEA-89D5-47EBD0AF3F6C.jpeg

JIMINYCR

Sad that any of the countries have suffered the state of decay and neglect. The truth is that Canada has been in sad shape for a very long time. Looking from afar and from the bottom of the steps it looks so regal and majestic. But start climbing up those steps and the closer you get, the realism that its a shadow of what once was comes into view. Theres very little reason to visit other than you want to say youve been to all the countries around the circuit.

Raineman

Sad that any of the countries have suffered the state of decay and neglect. The truth is that Canada has been in sad shape for a very long time. Looking from afar and from the bottom of the steps it looks so regal and majestic. But start climbing up those steps and the closer you get, the realism that its a shadow of what once was comes into view. Theres very little reason to visit other than you want to say youve been to all the countries around the circuit.
The biggest reason I visit the Canada pavilion is to talk to the CMs, because there is always one of them that is from our area or knows someone from our area.

JIMINYCR

The biggest reason I visit the Canada pavilion is to talk to the CMs, because there is always one of them that is from our area or knows someone from our area.
Ive always enjoyed taking time to converse with the CM's. But many guests only encounter with them are at the registers to make a purchase.

J4546

Unpop opinion but Imagination Pavilion is outdated and not very good at all imo. Demolish Imagination Pavilion and incorporate it into the new Play Pavilion.

Build massive Camp Discovery Mountain with River Rapids/Log Flume ride intertwining it in its place. (great depiction of land and sea working together for 2 great e-ticket attractions and would give great views of lagoon/pavilions

Have entrance to Camp Discovery section of attraction on Imagination Pav side and have entrance to River Rapids ride on Canada side as part of Canada Pavilion

UNCgolf

Unpop opinion but Imagination Pavilion is outdated and not very good at all imo. Demolish Imagination Pavilion and incorporate it into the new Play Pavilion.

Build massive Camp Discovery Mountain with River Rapids/Log Flume ride intertwining it in its place. (great depiction of land and sea working together for 2 great e-ticket attractions and would give great views of lagoon/pavilions

Have entrance to Camp Discovery section of attraction on Imagination Pav side and have entrance to River Rapids ride on Canada side as part of Canada Pavilion

That's not an unpopular opinion. Pretty much everyone thinks the current Imagination Pavilion is terrible.

That's not a reason to demolish it, though -- it's a reason to return it to something akin to what it once was, when it was one of the best things at any Disney park in the world.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I don't think the Canadian guests even enjoy the Canada pavilion. It's more like the Vancouver/Canadian Rockies Pavilion. Diversify it a bit - add a log ride, or at the very least a Rockies Mountain/Mont Tremblant Coaster - and call it a day.

Heppenheimer

I don't think the Canadian guests even enjoy the Canada pavilion. It's more like the Vancouver/Canadian Rockies Pavilion. Diversify it a bit - add a log ride, or at the very least a Rockies Mountain/Mont Tremblant Coaster - and call it a day.
Interesting, because Mt. Tremblant resort, in my opinion, has the look and feel of something Disney would design.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom