Rumor Canada Far & Wide refurbishment

Walt Disney1955

Loved Martin Short's version of it, haven't seen the new one. As a Canadian, I'd like to think this is something that will continue. I always thought the film captured Canada pretty well, and with some comedy.

Lilofan

I feel the stairs is what killed this pavilion. No one wants to walk up stairs, so they slowly moved more things to the promenade while closing things upstairs and now we are going to be left with literally nothing to do between the promenade and the back of the pavilion. That’s why I keep suggesting a gallery in the hotel, really how expensive could that be to throw together? Give people something to look at after climbing all those stairs other than closed buildings and a view of the top of the beach club behind the dead trees on top of the mountain.
Stairs? Are people in our country that lazy that they don't want / like to walk up a flight of stairs?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Stairs? Are people in our country that lazy that they don't want / like to walk up a flight of stairs?
Yes. (Myself included)

Once I’ve done everything in future world, and started my journey in Mexico, ending up in Canada, you bet your booty I’m not going up there.

castlecake2.0

I rallied the troops, were up to 5 emails, im sure they’ll just be scoffed at, but at least theyll see people have noticed and aren’t happy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom