Rumor Canada Far & Wide refurbishment

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Here is a look inside

International-Food-and-Wine-Festival_Full_42898.jpg

DreamfinderGuy

This park is being run by morons.
Does it really count as moronic if it's squeezing more revenue out of people? Like, I can see the argument for the demolition of CommuniCore West and all the other unnecessary work, but this seems like a smart move on their part, diminishing the guest experience aside.

techgeek

Does it really count as moronic if it's squeezing more revenue out of people? Like, I can see the argument for the demolition of CommuniCore West and all the other unnecessary work, but this seems like a smart move on their part, diminishing the guest experience aside.

There is absolutely no excuse to sideline a World Showcase attraction… of which there are not that many to begin with… and replace it with food kiosks. Even moreso when there are countless other venues around the lagoon that could easily accommodate with a little creativity.
Some of them even indoors.

I mean it’s nice that Marakesh is open for seating space… but why not actually serve food out of a big room with a kitchen attached? Does that make too much sense or something?

I haven’t seen a reasonable explanation given yet why they’re not using World Showplace this year.

Don’t get me started on use of the AA rotunda.

They couldn’t come up with worse ideas then these if they were intentionally trolling the Epcot fan base.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom