Canada far and wide Narration sure sounds allot like Horizons

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Huh...I wonder if Tom Fitzgerald did that on purpose or not.
It’s a nice gesture if so but I’m pretty sure they would save that one for Spaceship Earth, wouldn’t mind hearing Someone portray John and Sara for Spaceship Earth. That guy from Canada far and wide has the perfect narration for that. I simply just love listening to Canada far and wide just for the narration and the music.

Cmdr_Crimson

It’s a nice gesture if so but I’m pretty sure they would save that one for Spaceship Earth, wouldn’t mind hearing Someone portray John and Sara for Spaceship Earth. That guy from Canada far and wide has the perfect narration for that. I simply just love listening to Canada far and wide just for the narration and the music.
Your Narrators are Eugene Levy & Catherine O'hara of SCTV Fame

Goofyernmost

I'm so glad that they included Canada Oh, Canada in it along with the Mounties from the original. I liked the old one, but this really did go a long way in showing just how dynamic Canada is. Don't tell @JenniferS that I said any of this, eh! She'll get all high and mighty on us.

Paper straw fan

Ok I went in this today and have opinions: but...

SPOILER IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS MOVIE

ok, this far enough? Ok..

It’s worse. And pretty dull, and I have no idea why-

Levy and O’Hara just sound like their reading for a PBS documentary. For two hilarious actors, there’s zero personality, wit, or even passion in their reading. The monorail announcements have more spunk to them.

Martin Short’s narration isn’t perfect, but it’s witty, passionate and charming. And he genuinely sounds like he wants you to visit the country.

The video too, is just rather dull this time also. A fair amount is of the same places, but in HD. That’s about the only improvement.

the prior video allowed you to focus your eyes anywhere in the theater screens and see something interesting. The new video in most parts forces you to focus your eyes on only ONE area, which kind of kills the need for 360 viewing.

To me this movie always separated itself from China and France with all of these little extras. This feels like a waste of 2 good talents, and a missed opportunity. This just feels rushed and dull. Normally I’m not this guy, but I already miss the old version.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster

Levy and O’Hara just sound like their reading for a PBS documentary. For two hilarious actors, there’s zero personality, wit, or even passion in their reading. The monorail announcements have more spunk to them.

Martin Short’s narration isn’t perfect, but it’s witty, passionate and charming. And he genuinely sounds like he wants you to visit the country.

The video too, is just rather dull this time also. A fair amount is of the same places, but in HD. That’s about the only improvement.

the prior video allowed you to focus your eyes anywhere in the theater screens and see something interesting. The new video in most parts forces you to focus your eyes on only ONE area, which kind of kills the need for 360 viewing.

To me this movie always separated itself from China and France with all of these little extras. This feels like a waste of 2 good talents, and a missed opportunity. This just feels rushed and dull. Normally I’m not this guy, but I already miss the old version.
Listen to Spaceship Earth in the late 80’s These guys are lively as ever

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

This is what I was afraid of...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom