Can you upgrade once paid off/promotion ended?

kasey1988

Original Poster
We are booked at pofq sept 23-oct 4, with free dining for the length of stay. Is is our honeymoon, and are debating upgrading to a deluxe or even switching to pors (to try somthing different & try magic bands). But my question is, is it even possible to change resorts once we are paid off and this close to arrival and would it even be possible to still get free dining for the length of the stay since that promotion is now ended? Just a current thought we have, we of course would be okay with staying at pofq, and will most likely stay with this option but where it's our honeymoon may want to try somthing different..

dreamfinder

Changing resorts can be done but within the respects of the cancellation policy. With a package that means at least 45 days out, change with no fee. Less than 45 days out, you may get hit with a change fee, unless your new reservation costs more than the old one.

However, if you had free dining and the promotion is over, you would lose the free dining. They cannot book what isn't available.

stevehousse

Changing resorts can be done but within the respects of the cancellation policy. With a package that means at least 45 days out, change with no fee. Less than 45 days out, you may get hit with a change fee, unless your new reservation costs more than the old one.

However, if you had free dining and the promotion is over, you would lose the free dining. They cannot book what isn't available.

I was wondering the same thing! I have free dining that we upgraded since we are staying at All Star Movie and as silly as it sounds, I want to try the bands and was thinking of changing to Pop so we could try them, but we would loose the free dining! More than happy to stay where we are, but really want to try the bands...

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

I was wondering the same thing! I have free dining that we upgraded since we are staying at All Star Movie and as silly as it sounds, I want to try the bands and was thinking of changing to Pop so we could try them, but we would loose the free dining! More than happy to stay where we are, but really want to try the bands...
Well easiest way give them a ring if they say you will lose all freebies stay where you are

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom