• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Can you still use cash at toll roads

drp4video

Original Poster
I will be going to and from MCO and Walt Disney and I know there are two tolls to be paid. It's been three years since I have been there and I don't want to pay the rental sun pass as you have to get it for the whole trip and I just need those two times. My question: do the toll booths between MCO and Disney still accept cash? Are they manned or do you need exact change? I assume there still is no toll between DIsney and Universal on I-4?

Monty

Who opened Pandora's Box?
Premium Member
Advertisement
Yes, there are cash lanes.

There are no tolls on I-4.

I will be going to and from MCO and Walt Disney and I know there are two tolls to be paid. It's been three years since I have been there and I don't want to pay the rental sun pass as you have to get it for the whole trip and I just need those two times. My question: do the toll booths between MCO and Disney still accept cash? Are they manned or do you need exact change? I assume there still is no toll between DIsney and Universal on I-4?
Some of the other toll roads don't have a credit card booth after 7 or 8 pm. if you don't have cash or a sunpass you have to get an envelope and send them the cash later or they will go after you.

drp4video

Original Poster
That is how I always go. Thank you all for the info indicating I can still use cash and don't have to pay $11 for the pass each day of my rental when I only will be on toll roads to and from the airport.

Top Bottom