Can you leave the park & come back?

Nick Garrick

Original Poster
If you’re in a resort & have a park reservation, are you allowed to leave the park for a bit & come back?
sorry if this has been addressed already but I haven’t been on the site for awhile. Just asking. 😊

JohnD

If you’re in a resort & have a park reservation, are you allowed to leave the park for a bit & come back?
sorry if this has been addressed already but I haven’t been on the site for awhile. Just asking. 😊

Yes. It acts the same as a one day park ticket with no park hopper attached.

Moka

As everyone else is saying, yup! It’d be incredibly unfortunate if you couldn’t. But then again it almost sounds like a thing Disney would pull lol.

Have fun and stay safe! :)

JIMINYCR

My DW who has a medical issue, and will be having to leave the park for a rest period and meeting back up with me & DS was wondering the same. Since they are pushing a numbers game for each park, it just wasnt clear how or if they were counting guests going in and coming out to keep the numbers where they needed to be.

RScottyL

Luckily, yes, you can do that!

In fact, most people will arrive at the park at opening and catch all of the good, popular attraction and stay until about lunch time.

They will then head back to the hotel and get some rest for a couple of hours, then head back to the park until close.

jloucks

Somebody mentioned it, but not what it is exactly.... "Park Hopper" option on a ticked not only lets you leave a park but then also lets you go to any other park. Well, Disney park. We do this option often since we like dinner at Epcot (various places).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom