Can Uber/Lyft drop off/pick up right in front of Kidani Village's main entrance?

Janir

Original Poster
As the subject says, can anyone here tell me?
Can Uber/Lyft drop off/pick right in front of Kidani Village's main entrance? Vs the main Animal Kingdom Lodge entrance area?
Can they pick you up at Kidani Village main entrance as well?
Trying to decide how to plan some timing to some ADR's.

awoogala

I've never done Ak, but I've had no issues on Lyft being dropped off in front of, or picked up from the main entrance at the Poly, the Contemporary, Riverside, or AOA.
Yacht and Beach, also- and they have more than one drop off. I'd imagine it only matters where you place your pickup/dropoff point. be careful to set it at the entrance you want to use. I'd open the webpage and play around to make sure it's there as an option, but it shouldn't be an issue.
EDIT: I just typed kidani village in as a pick up on lyft's site. It was there as an option.

Janir

Original Poster
I've never done Ak, but I've had no issues on Lyft being dropped off in front of, or picked up from the main entrance at the Poly, the Contemporary, Riverside, or AOA.
Yacht and Beach, also- and they have more than one drop off. I'd imagine it only matters where you place your pickup/dropoff point. be careful to set it at the entrance you want to use. I'd open the webpage and play around to make sure it's there as an option, but it shouldn't be an issue.
EDIT: I just typed kidani village in as a pick up on lyft's site. It was there as an option.
Thanks. I was worried about Kidani Village as that's NOT the main AKL entrance point, but generally DVC but it does have an drive up location.
Thanks especially for the Lyft lookup. Not having used Lyft yet, I'm not quite versed in its usage for trip planning vs being on site.

Janir

Original Poster
Thanks for the info! Knowing that I can get pick up and drop off right at the Kidani building is very helpful to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom