Can someone tell me how much my weekly paycheck will be after Traditions?

DisneyMommy98

Original Poster
I just got hired at Disney on 2/13/18 as a Quick Service cashier at Hollywood Studios. What I want to know is since my traditions class is 3/1/18 how much will that check be? Like an estimate? And how much do Quick service cashier's usually get on their weekly paychecks. I'm trying to save up for an apartment.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I just got hired at Disney on 2/13/18 as a Quick Service cashier at Hollywood Studios. What I want to know is since my traditions class is 3/1/18 how much will that check be? Like an estimate? And how much do Quick service cashier's usually get on their weekly paychecks. I'm trying to save up for an apartment.
I have no idea, but congrats on the new job, and welcome to the forum.

lazyboy97o

This is not really a question any one can answer for you. There are net wage calculators available where you can fill in your information to get an estimate.
https://www.adp.com/tools-and-resou...l-calculators/salary-paycheck-calculator.aspx

You should know your hourly rate as part of your offer or even from the initial job posting. Your number of hours would be dependent on if you are part time or full time.

A last note, posting the same question multiple times is generally frowned upon and will not help you get an answer sooner.

DisneyMommy98

Original Poster
This is not really a question any one can answer for you. There are net wage calculators available where you can fill in your information to get an estimate.
https://www.adp.com/tools-and-resou...l-calculators/salary-paycheck-calculator.aspx

You should know your hourly rate as part of your offer or even from the initial job posting. Your number of hours would be dependent on if you are part time or full time.

A last note, posting the same question multiple times is generally frowned upon and will not help you get an answer sooner.
I'm new to this so of course I posted this question a few times as I didn't know where to post it at 🙄

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom