Can someone give me an estimate on how much my first trip would cost

luke3rbe

Original Poster
So me and my girlfriend want to go to Walt Disney but I’m just curious on how much it will approximately be. I know one thing we both really wanna do is go to pandora, if anyone could give me an idea of how much it would approximately cost I would appreciate it

HMFan999

There are a million factors to consider before anyone could give you an accurate estimate. I can give you a ballpark of around $4,000 for a week with five days in the parks, staying on property (value resort), during Sept., and having the mid range dinning plan. There are tools on the Walt Disney World website you can use to plan your stay and get an estimate on costs. If you can tell us when you're planning on going and for how long we can start there and help you figure it out.

Legendary

It’s impossible for anyone to give give you a rough idea with out more details. # of days, park hoppers?, on/off property? Deluxe?Moderate? Value? Your best best is to start at Disney’s website and price out your vacation. FYI, adding the dining plan will significantly increase the cost of your package. Go to allears and check out menu prices to see if the plan is worth the money for you.

NiarrNDisney

Hello and welcome! Without knowing how many days, where you want to stay, and other plans its difficult to give you an estimate.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
So me and my girlfriend want to go to Walt Disney but I’m just curious on how much it will approximately be. I know one thing we both really wanna do is go to pandora, if anyone could give me an idea of how much it would approximately cost I would appreciate it

vPmQ2hc.jpg
:joyfull::joyfull:

DarthVader

Sith Lord
but I’m just curious on how much it will approximately be
You're best bet is to go to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com
Go through the booking process, picking some dates, rooms and tickets and you'll see what the costs are.

For me, I'm looking at a 2020 trip, so I'm using October and January of 2019 as a baseline to give me a general cost.

I input that into a spreadsheet and compare what works best for me. I do the same for airline tickets and I estimate 78 dollars a day for meal expenses per person.

2018-08-12_08-56-33.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom