Can I Order Different Ticket Configurations for Different Days?

Incomudro

Original Poster
Hi,
Whenever we go to WDW, I get ticket - well Magic Bands, that are Park Hopper with the Water Park option for each family member, for every day of our stay.
We never go to a water park on the first or last day of our stay.
Can I configure access where tickets/Magic Bands are leave off things like water park access for some days of our stay?
I figure, why pay for it across the whole stay if we're not going to utilize it?
Thanks!

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Its one price to add the park hopper plus no matter how many days are on the ticket.
Even if you could configure it specifically it would still cost you the same amount of money.

Weather_Lady

No, you can't configure it differently for different days -- although as long as you plan on using at least 1 or 2 of your "plus" entitlements, you should still come out ahead financially, paying less for the parkhopper plus ticket than you'd have paid to buy regular parkhoppers plus visit a water park "a la carte."

What you can do if you want to save a little money, however, is potentially reduce the length of the ticket, depending on how many days you want to do things other than the 4 main parks, because your "entitlements" for water parks and the like can be used before, after, or during your main park days.

In other words, if you were visiting for 7 days and wanted to spend 5 days visiting MK/AK/HS/Epcot, and 2 days visiting water parks and playing mini-golf or whatever, you'd only need a 5-day (not a 7-day) Parkhopper Plus ticket, which would give you 5 days of MK/AK/HS/Epcot visits, plus 5 entitlements for water parks, mini-golf, etc., which could be used at any point in your visit. (As with other WDW tickets, you just have to use all of your park admissions and whatever entitlements you plan to use, within 14 days of the first use of the ticket.) Make sure you compare the prices, though: because adding on days to a multi-day ticket gets cheaper and cheaper the longer the ticket is, you may find that the small savings difference between, e.g., a 5-day and 7-day parkhopper plus ticket (a difference of less than $20/per person), isn't worth sacrificing the option to duck into the main parks for a bit on those extra days.

Last edited:

Incomudro

Original Poster
Thank you both!
We almost always go to more than one park on the same day - and water park mornings conclude with theme park evenings.
So, I guess it's all the features on all the tickets then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom