Can I make it to see Happily Ever After.

I have a short trip coming up to Walt Disney World. Next Thursday I will spend all day in Animal Kingdom, Friday we will be in the Magic Kingdom for Mickey’s Christmas party, which I’m guessing will not have Happily Ever After as it has its own special fireworks show. On Saturday we will be spending all day in Epcot which closes at 9:30. After Illuminations will I have enough time to make it over to the Magic Kingdom to see the 10 o’clock showing of Happily Ever After? Also, is it worth it to see the show? I’m sure the show will be awesome but I will have to hightail it from Epcot to make it to the Magic Kingdom after a long day. I have not seen the show nor have I ever seen the firework show for the Christmas party so either way it’s going to be a new experience for me. I know that I’ll be able to see Happily Ever After at some point but I might not be for another couple years. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

DisneyJoe

Thanks! I wonder if I could make it happen if I used one of the Minnie vans or Uber?
Potentially - if you could fly! - First, Illuminations is 12 minutes. IF a Minnie Van or Uber was waiting for you at the Epcot exit afterwards, and took you to the entrance of the Contemporary and you ran to the MK (CR to MK is usually a 10-minute walk) and got through security and scanned your magic band with no issues, you may possibly be on Main St just in time - but 18 minutes is really cutting it close.

I suggest the Contemporary drop off and run because it should be somewhat faster than the ferry boat or the monorail unless you got lucky with them.

When I did it years ago, I used the Epcot monorail and the monorail to MK and entered MK just as Wishes began, so it took me 45 minutes.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Potentially - if you could fly! - First, Illuminations is 12 minutes. IF a Minnie Van or Uber was waiting for you at the Epcot exit afterwards, and took you to the entrance of the Contemporary and you ran to the MK (CR to MK is usually a 10-minute walk) and got through security and scanned your magic band with no issues, you may possibly be on Main St just in time - but 18 minutes is really cutting it close.

I suggest the Contemporary drop off and run because it should be somewhat faster than the ferry boat or the monorail unless you got lucky with them.

When I did it years ago, I used the Epcot monorail and the monorail to MK and entered MK just as Wishes began, so it took me 45 minutes.
And Illuminations will have the holiday tag making the show closer to 15 minutes in length.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom