Can I join the "Paid in Full" Club?

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Original Poster
Only if I can swap our POFQ garden view room for yours!

It's no secret that I LOVE POFQ...but I don't love it that much!

Man oh man we are not even close to rich but we're fortunate to get decent wages and both be working so I ain't afraid to say this took a lot of scrimping and saving and some discounts to make this work, but we got it done and I can't wait. I know most of you all know where I'm coming from with this.;)

We don't do the deluxes much but I think I'd like to make it to all the ones I've always wanted to stay at before I kick the bucket.

Upvote 0

draybook

It's no secret that I LOVE POFQ...but I don't love it that much!

Man oh man we are not even close to rich but we're fortunate to get decent wages and both be working so I ain't afraid to say this took a lot of scrimping and saving and some discounts to make this work, but we got it done and I can't wait. I know most of you all know where I'm coming from with this.;)

We don't do the deluxes much but I think I'd like to make it to all the ones I've always wanted to stay at before I kick the bucket.

Dig it. When my wife starts working after finishing Cosmo school we will be able to hit up a deluxe or two. I'm thinking we'll start off at WL and work our way up to a park view room at the CH or GF.

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Original Poster
Dig it. When my wife starts working after finishing Cosmo school we will be able to hit up a deluxe or two. I'm thinking we'll start off at WL and work our way up to a park view room at the CH or GF.

Wilderness Lodge is definitely one of the ones on my bucket list.
We were able to explore it a bit closer as some friend of ours were staying in a villa there - VERY NICE.
I wanted to knock out our favorites first, Poly -mine, AKL - daugter, CR - son and my wife doesn't have a favorite so WL may be next, and by next I mean the year after next, because after dropping all this coin on CR I think next year my wife may suggest sleeping in our car.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell397

I know how good it feels to have your trip paid for "in full". We will be staying at the WL for the 2nd time from September 17-23.....but my favorite.....is your itinerary.....CR with a theme park view. Just spectacular! We stayed at the CR several times and once with a theme park view....the kids loved and so did we. Enjoy!!!!!:cat:

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Hooray!!! Getting that last payment in and knowing the trips just a short time away ....The hard parts over...You deserve a wink and an atta-boy from the Mick.
110px-Mickey-2-psd16624.png

Enjoy the Contemporary. We have stayed there before and theres a lot we liked about the resort. We'll be checked out and arrived back home by the time you check in.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom