Can I get rehired if I failed to return all Company property

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mahdi

Original Poster
Hello guys,I have been termed from disney few years ago because I have used my disney pass to enter someone in exchange for money, and I end up not returning disney belongings to disney. Now after almost 3 years I applied for a position and a recieved an email says that my application can not be concederied because i have failed to return disney belongings. Please tell me what can I do and who should I talk to, and if it is possible to get a job back in Disney after that incident

The Mom

Premium Member
You were dishonest by selling something that was not for resale, and you did not return property to WDW. Both the short and long answers are NO. Why would they rehire someone when he/she has behaved badly if there are honest applicants applying at the same time? I'm afraid you already burned this particular bridge - no going back.

The Mom

Premium Member
The OP contacted me, and it appears that this was a youthful mistake made through naivete and misplaced trust. But, unfortunately, many of the mistakes we make in life will continue to haunt us forever, and have an impact on our future plans. As the song goes "If I could turn back time...." The answer is no, sometimes we can't. This is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom