Can I do this

Cubs Brian

Original Poster
Looking at Universal tickets and they seem to be kind of high. A 2 day park to park for the 4 of us is over $1000.00! Can we buy something like a 5 day pass and sell the unused days?

GLaDOS

Looking at Universal tickets and they seem to be kind of high. A 2 day park to park for the 4 of us is over $1000.00! Can we buy something like a 5 day pass and sell the unused days?

A 2 day park hopper at Disney for 4 people would cost you over 1000 dollars as well.

And no, you cannot sell unused days. The tickets are attached to your biometrics they take at the front of the gate so they won't work for anyone else.

Minnesota disney fan

I don't know if this will help your situation, but my husband and I wanted to spend 2 days at the parks too. We checked the prices with EP's and it was pretty high. So, we booked one overnight at a deluxe resort, and got 2 days worth of EP's for free. The room price was around $300.00. So, with no fees for the EP's , we saved a bundle. On your check in day, you can arrive at 7am and register and get your EP"s, etc and go to the parks for the whole day. You stay over night and your EP is good for that day, even if you check out of the hotel.. It is good up until closing.
Plus you get early entry both days. A win/win situation for us and the only way we will do multiple days at Universal.

Cubs Brian

Original Poster
A 2 day park hopper at Disney for 4 people would cost you over 1000 dollars as well.

And no, you cannot sell unused days. The tickets are attached to your biometrics they take at the front of the gate so they won't work for anyone else.
Yeah but most people spend more than 2 days at Disney . We have a 7day hopper that’s running about 2,000.00. Averages to a little more than 71 per day. So for me to drop another grand for 2 days in my mind is expensive. Just wanted to know if it’s allowed, that’s all. Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom