Can anyone tell me what Raglan Road is like on St Patrick's day?

Janir

Original Poster
Anyone been to Raglan Rd on St Patrtick's day? Tried to get an ADR for that evening and it was a complete no go. Dunno if that was everyone else's idea or if they block out reservations for dinner in lieu of entertainment that evening? Will have dinner somewhere else and try to get in for a few minutes at least depending on now bad the crowd really is.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
original

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
I was at Disney Springs on St Patrick's Day 2018. They had the entire "block" around Raglan Road blocked off and you needed to pay to get in. I don't remember how much it cost or what was included in the price, but it was very crowded when I walked by. And it was in the middle of the afternoon. I imagine it was insane later at night.

Janir

Original Poster
Thanks! Might just skip it.
It used to be years ago I could go into a Irish bar and get a few free drinks on my birthday and have some fun meeting strangers all out to have some fun, but as I get older I just don't drink as much. That kind of drinking crowd isn't look very appealing for me anymore. I think I'll settle for free dessert at some restaurant if it happens. ;P

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom