Can a reservation exist on two separate mydisney experience accounts

analise

Original Poster
My son & his gf have made their own hotel & tickets reservation
Then my husband, myself & my daughter have our own.
Can I put my son’s reservation on my own Disneyexperience account even though he has the reservation on his own mydisney experience account. I called the help desk & I was told yes by one & no by the other.

PeakSeason

If you send a "friend" request to your son and he accepts it, you can both see each others plans and you can also make dining reservations and fastpasses together. Is that what you're trying to do?

analise

Original Poster
If you send a "friend" request to your son and he accepts it, you can both see each others plans and you can also make dining reservations and fastpasses together. Is that what you're trying to do?
Am I using the wrong app? I do not see any place where I can send a friend request

PeakSeason

Once you're on the website, look over to the top right. Where it says MyDisneyExperience use the drop down menu to select My Family and Friends List. At the bottom of that page there's a link that says" ADD A GUEST". Easy Peasy!

analise

Original Poster
Once you're on the website, look over to the top right. Where it says MyDisneyExperience use the drop down menu to select My Family and Friends List. At the bottom of that page there's a link that says" ADD A GUEST". Easy Peasy!
Thank you. I do see it. I’m not really fond of this app. They really should make it more user friendly.

PeakSeason

Thank you. I do see it. I’m not really fond of this app. They really should make it more user friendly.
Agreed, although it's recently been very much improved over what he had been. I use the desktop version for anything important planning wise and mostly just use the app once I'm actually there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom