Calling to Make Resort Modifications

StoneCutter589

I’ve tried calling several times today to modify reservation and add the Dismey Visa free dining promotion, but each time I call I get a message that says the wait time is over 30 minutes. Then the line goes silent. No music. No dial tone. Just silence.

Anyone else experiencing this? Is it worth staying on the phone?

LAM378

I read a lot of reports about this on various sites and boards today. Everything I read said a CM eventually came on the line. You’re not the only one experiencing it! Good luck!

Upvote 0

DisAl

Everybody and his brother, and then two cousins started calling as soon as the discounts became public.
I feel for the CMs in the call center. Every day is busy but I can't imagine what "discount announcement date" must be like.
You were lucky if you got to a rep in 30 minutes. I remember one time a few years back that it took over an hour.
And yes, even an hour waiting is worth it to me if I can save a few hundred dollars. And look at the bright side, you get to listen to Disney music for 30 minutes! ;)

Upvote 0

StoneCutter589

Original Poster
Everybody and his brother, and then two cousins started calling as soon as the discounts became public.
I feel for the CMs in the call center. Every day is busy but I can't imagine what "discount announcement date" must be like.
You were lucky if you got to a rep in 30 minutes. I remember one time a few years back that it took over an hour.
And yes, even an hour waiting is worth it to me if I can save a few hundred dollars. And look at the bright side, you get to listen to Disney music for 30 minutes! ;)

Believe me. I get it, but there’s no music, just dead air. I thought I was getting disconnected. I’ll wait now. I actually like the music. 😀

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom