Calling ALL Stitch Avatars!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
It seems that Stitch is taking over everyone's avatars these days! If you've got one, post here in this thread and say why you picked the one you did so the rest of us without a Stitch avatar will run out and get one too! :D

(Sorry I don't have one yet, I'm partial to my Figgie --I'm still supporting the new JIYI ride! :) )

Thanks All you Stitch fans! :):):)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I got mine from a friend...

I think I was the one who started the "stitch-renaissance" since the night that I switched mine over, a bunch more people immediatly followed suit.

WeirdOne

Originally posted by Disney4648
Hey Boi, you better watch what you call me. :lol:

CRACK IS BAD...Lay off it as mktiggerman said. - The WeirdOne :D

P.S. - I don't have a Stitch avatar because I'm too obsessed with Tokyo Disneyland. Remember my classic MGM Pin avatar. That's my backup. LOL! I support Tokyo Disneyland/Tokyo DisneySea and my avatars reflect that. SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT.

Catch Donald's Super Splash from July 8th to September 30th only at Tokyo Disneyland

momickey

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
It seems that Stitch is taking over everyone's avatars these days! ... say why you picked the one you did so the rest of us without a Stitch avatar will run out and get one too! :D

i just had to show support to the new disney film! but now that i've seen it... and LOVED it... i'm not sure that i want to go back to my original avatar.
:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom