California's theme parks, ranked from cheapest to most expensive - Arizona Republic

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I digress but It feels like every year we're supposed to get something. I think the last park I heard about was "Generations", which was supposed to be themed to the different eras of music. That fell through. Oh, then there was that "Disneyworld of sports" thing that was supposed to open near Wild Horse Pass - Crickets since the idea was shared. Nothing ever comes to fruition and i'm assuming that's because some of the best theme parks in the world are only 5 hours away (drive), so there's some issues justifying a proper theme park in Arizona. That and the scorching hot weather.

Back on point: I would argue that your opinion, and my opinion, are just as legitimate as someone's who lives in Anaheim. In the end we're all theme park enthusiasts who know what we're talking about. Why exactly shouldn't AZ Republic write an article about theme park prices? Does my opinion not count because I live here, even though i'm constantly on the WDWMagic boards, know most of the parks secrets that have been shared, and try to visit once or twice a year?
Again we just agree to disagree. I respect your opinion but a individual having an opinion is different than a newspaper in a state that has no real major theme parks writing about theme parks is not entitled to an opinion on theme parks to me

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
Again we just agree to disagree. I respect your opinion but a individual having an opinion is different than a newspaper in a state that has no real major theme parks writing about theme parks is not entitled to an opinion on theme parks to me

I am involved with the International Pow Wow, which is the biggest US Travel Trade Show. Let alone are US Travel Wholesalers invited, but also major Press members, basically Travel Editors, just like Scott Craven of the Arizona Republic.

Just because you live somewhere doesn't mean you don't visit other places. Mr. Craven has done that for years, and has visited both DLR and WDW multiple times (not sure of his International trips). Many of his articles deal with SoCal Theme Parks... Why? Because his readers are planning trips out west to check them out, and why the Disneyland Resort (and other parks) have him on the primary Media list. And that is not an easy list to get on.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I am involved with the International Pow Wow, which is the biggest US Travel Trade Show. Let alone are US Travel Wholesalers invited, but also major Press members, basically Travel Editors, just like Scott Craven of the Arizona Republic.

Just because you live somewhere doesn't mean you don't visit other places. Mr. Craven has done that for years, and has visited both DLR and WDW multiple times (not sure of his International trips). Many of his articles deal with SoCal Theme Parks... Why? Because his readers are planning trips out west to check them out, and why the Disneyland Resort (and other parks) have him on the primary Media list. And that is not an easy list to get on.
We agree to disagree

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom