California Grill

Tenny317

Original Poster
At the end of September my boyfriend and I are going to Disney for 6 days and we are celebrating our one year anniversary while we are there. I want to go to California Grill and get a little dressed up. Anyways, i was wondering what time would be good to go and see the fireworks from our seats? Thank you in advance!

Pongo

Tenny317 said:
At the end of September my boyfriend and I are going to Disney for 6 days and we are celebrating our one year anniversary while we are there. I want to go to California Grill and get a little dressed up. Anyways, i was wondering what time would be good to go and see the fireworks from our seats? Thank you in advance!

Probably 30 minutes before the fireworks actually start.

Sharon L

You should try to get a reservation for about half an hour before fireworks on your chosen day. Any more than half and hour and your meal could arrive just as the fireworks begin, which happened to us. We had a horrible waiter who didn't do anything to time the arrival of our meal. All the waiters around us were much more considerate to their customers. You can go out on the terrace to watch, so don't worry about where your table is located.

Unplugged

Tenny317 said:

When we go to the Grill to se the fireworks, we get there at least 1 hour before. That typically gives us time for 1 round of drinks, appetizers, then dinner. You can get your dessert order in, watch the fireworks, then enjoy dessert afterward. It works for us as we like to make a long evening out of it.

Happy Anniversary!:sohappy:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Tenny317 said:

I would advise against planning for this. Most of the restaurant tables do not offer visability. Supposedly they hold meals and allow you to go up on the observation deck. More often than not, it is in the middle of a course.
Selling the expectation of being able to see the fireworks from your table is about the same as giving you the expectation of being in the parade.

I have not enjoyed my experience the last two times I ate at Cali Grill. Haven't tried it since they changed the checkin/elevator system. We prefer a nice quiet meal at Artist Point, Flying Fish, Yachtsman Steakhouse or for that real special evening, Victoria and Alberts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom