California Grill

Tenny317

Original Poster
Does anyone have the limited menu for the California Grill lounge menu. I was told that the lounge menu is def. from the regular menu. Help would be great!

timeman

I was told last year by the waiter the night before New Year's Eve when I went to visit the lounge in the California Grill that you can get everything that is available in the restaurant in the lounge and he even showed me the menu.

Tenny317

Original Poster
oh sweeeeeeet! thank you! the restaurant is all booked up and we must cross our fingers for the lounge but we are getting there 30 minutes before it opens haha, but i'm glad to hear about the regular menu that's perfect!

sleepybear

We ate in the lounge area two years ago. Everything we ordered came off the regular menu. So don't worry. And if you get there right at opening, you should have no problem getting a seat/table.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Just FYI the menu at CG changes quite frequently so you will want to check out the menu as close to your travel dates as possible. what is on the menu to day might not be there next month or next week for that matter.

heartodisney

I have a question about the CG, can you go in just to the lounge without a reservation just to eat at the lounge? Another thread did not really answer this.

shipley731

Back in September, my husband, a friend & myself asked at the CG check in desk about going up to the CG lounge. We were told that the lounge was probably full, but we could go up & check. It was about 45 minutes before Wishes. We got up to CG, the lounge area only had 1 table occupied. (I think lots of people must have said they were going to the lounge, but they were actually just going up to go to the outside deck.) We were able to get a small lounge table by the windows & had a great view for Wishes. Ordered off the main menu. Great meal & great show. :) (It was the Halloween fireworks that night - my favorite!) It should be noted that we did this on a Monday night. I think it would be more crowded on a Friday or Saturday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom