California Grill menu changed...why??

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
That's cool. I just wish they didnt remove some of their really good dishes. Quite a few reviews always raved about the Cowboy Ribeye, and that specific cabernet sauce they used on the filet. But they change it. Why change things that are staples and people loved. I know a couple at my work that specifically go to CG for the mac and cheese cause it's some of the best. Thank God they didnt get rid of that.
Yes it can be a bummer when faves get tweaked or go away I agreed. Those though actually weren’t staples that had been there that long. We have been going to CG for over 10+ years and the Cowboy ribeye was only there a year or so give or take,and that version of the filet with the Cabernet sauce the same. Those were items that came due to the switch ups they often do. I have had the filet option probably 5 different ways the last 10 years at least. And the larger steak option has changed quite a bit too. My hubby is a ribeye fan, but has also loved the other options available over the years as well. ;)

Club Cooloholic

Your certainly entitled to your wrong opinion. :) You lost any credibility with me when you cited Collichio’s restaurant as being an example of excellence.
That's fine... When someone mentions Keens, I laugh at them... It's ok if you like outdated steakhouses... No problem... Should I post all their poor cooking with their bacon? A third grader could do a better job.
You two better get your cholesterol checked. I had a debate recently on this. I like a good steakhouse now and I'm not picky The Palm, or Mortons is fine by me, but value wise, grilling at home is often my biggest pleasure, and when I eat out I like to try things I don't really like to attempt at home. Like the Beef Wellington at Ramsey's place at the Paris in LV

Hockey89

You two better get your cholesterol checked. I had a debate recently on this. I like a good steakhouse now and I'm not picky The Palm, or Mortons is fine by me, but value wise, grilling at home is often my biggest pleasure, and when I eat out I like to try things I don't really like to attempt at home. Like the Beef Wellington at Ramsey's place at the Paris in LV
I wouldn't try beer wellington either.... A lot of work if you under or over cook that bad boy

Dave B

We just ate there on our trip last month for the first time, question for you all?

Is the Filet there always been so small? Taste was great, but just so little, compared to Yachtsmen and Le Cellier

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom