California Grill Brunch

Sans Souci

Original Poster
I am going to the brunch next Sunday. I was looking at the menu.

Is this a combination of a buffet and then selecting an entree?

If you've dined here, what did you think?

Thanks. :)

dizfan917

You can visit the buffet selections as often as you wish PLUS you can order as few or as many items off the menu as you'd like. I enjoyed the Eggs Benedict and the Blueberry Pancakes!

We thought it was delicious, the view is amazing (I'd only been up there in the dark for dinner...) and if you drink enough of the bottomless Mimosas, it's nearly worth the price tag. :geek:

Sans Souci

Original Poster
You can visit the buffet selections as often as you wish PLUS you can order as few or as many items off the menu as you'd like. I enjoyed the Eggs Benedict and the Blueberry Pancakes!

We thought it was delicious, the view is amazing (I'd only been up there in the dark for dinner...) and if you drink enough of the bottomless Mimosas, it's nearly worth the price tag. :geek:

Wait...bottomless mimosas? I didn't know this was part of the brunch. Wow. I have my eye on the Korean crispy chicken breast.

This sounds really good (except the price tag). But I am looking forward to it.

dizfan917

The description still says "complimentary mimosas"... so I hope they're still there come November 19th! It also mentions a specialty cocktail so there may be even another option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom