California Grill Brunch Open?

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Is the brunch option open when Disney World opens up? Being its a buffet/entree style meal...I have not heard anything if it's just going to be open for dinner or both dinner and brunch?

Anyone got any information on this?

nickys

Premium Member
Is the brunch option open when Disney World opens up? Being its a buffet/entree style meal...I have not heard anything if it's just going to be open for dinner or both dinner and brunch?

Anyone got any information on this?
Cali Grill isn’t open just now.

I know Disney have announced which restaurants are opening in the parks, but haven’t seen anything about the resorts. The Contemporary is opening on July 10th so there’s a possibility of the Cali Grill opening.

However there are reportedly issues with supply, and none of the in park Signature restaurants are opening. Also the couple of buffets that are opening will change to be served at your table.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Cali Grill isn’t open just now.

I know Disney have announced which restaurants are opening in the parks, but haven’t seen anything about the resorts. The Contemporary is opening on July 10th so there’s a possibility of the Cali Grill opening.

However there are reportedly issues with supply, and none of the in park Signature restaurants are opening. Also the couple of buffets that are opening will change to be served at your table.

Thank you!

nickys

Premium Member
Dining booking has opened to those who previously held dining reservations only up until beginning of September.

If you go to the ADR booking page on the website, not the app, you can see what is opening up from July 11th. There are some rogue special events listed but there are both Park and Resort dining locations.

CalI Grill isn’t listed for then either.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Worth noting... the Grill has an interesting problem: How you GET There :).

Elevators, in general, are a little dicey these days. An elevator packed with a load of strangers, moving 12 stories? ehhhhhh - could be a problem. So what to do? Well, we could WALK up twelve stories :).

I'm 68 - and I'll do it. Who's with me (hint: more support means more people willing to pick me up, around the 10th floor) :).

HouCuseChickie

I borrowed the pic below from Touring Plans. I'm sure California Grill's elevator will be handled similarly to resort elevator use. This was from BLT.

1593627097122.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom