calendar pages

mouselvrmom

Original Poster
I just thought I would share something that I do in my scrapbooks. I do my scrapbooking monthly so I do a calendar page at the start of every month. I know some of you don't like to journal that much, so I thought that maybe a calendar page would work better. I think it would work nicely for a trip because you can fill in what you did each day and then when you do your picture pages, you don't necessarily need to say what you are doing because you already have it on your calendar. I thought I would post my calendar page for September that I just finished. On the coordinating page, I usually have pictures that relate to the theme I'm doing on my calendar page. So they may or may not be cronological (sp?) with the rest of my month, but that's how I do it. Just an idea.

IMG_0337-1.jpg

IMG_0338-1.jpg

minnie2000

Wow - that's brilliant!

How did you do those letters? Have you got a cricut machine? There is going to be a demonstration day for a cricut in a local craft shop soon, and I am hoping to go and see it.

mouselvrmom

Original Poster
Wow - that's brilliant!

How did you do those letters? Have you got a cricut machine? There is going to be a demonstration day for a cricut in a local craft shop soon, and I am hoping to go and see it.

Yep, my letters are cut using a cricut machine. Before I had the machine, I had a letter stencil thing that I used with a knife to cut them out. I believe it was a coluzzle. The cricut certainly makes those pages much easier! :)

trose61

Yep, my letters are cut using a cricut machine. Before I had the machine, I had a letter stencil thing that I used with a knife to cut them out. I believe it was a coluzzle. The cricut certainly makes those pages much easier! :)

I have a coluzzle, which I love for shaping pictures & stuff, but I have been hesitating about buying it for letters.

The calendar idea is a good one - and the colors you used were great.

Tami

Coree

I have to agree that the calendar idea is terrific. I may try that when I get to starting my daughter's scrapbook for this year.

I also used to use the Coluzzle for letters. It worked well, but it was time consuming. I definitely like the Cricut much better!

mouselvrmom

Original Poster
I have to agree that the calendar idea is terrific. I may try that when I get to starting my daughter's scrapbook for this year.

I also used to use the Coluzzle for letters. It worked well, but it was time consuming. I definitely like the Cricut much better!

It was very time consuming! I went to a crop one night and I was making my coluzzle letters, the consultant came over to me and said, "That looks very frustrating! You should just buy sticker letters." So, of course, I did buy sticker letters, until I got a cricut. I don't know anything that is more convenient for letters.

mouselvrmom

Original Poster
I have my calendar page for this month mostly done, I just have to finish writing in the days as the happen. I thought that it fit with our pumpkin theme that we had going.

IMG_0505.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom