Stats
*900 suites 900 standard rooms
*family suite includes kitchen, mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker
*2 themed pools with sand beaches and zero entry
*Cabanas available
*2 pool bars
*food court includes 4 unique food stations
*10 lane bowling alley

And last but not least it will be opening in three different phases. I. Don't have details on exact dates but it seems early 2014, mid spring and mid summer.

pheneix

*early admission to parks
*complimentary shuttle buses and walking paths
*complimentary delivery of merchandise from parks
*complimentary transportation to seaworld/wet n wild/aquatica

And last but not least it will be opening in three different phases. I. Don't have details on exact dates but it seems early 2014, mid spring and mid summer.

Free transport to SW/AQ is a nice feature. Proves that cooperation between #2 and #3 isn't all lost.

TalkingHead

The only downside I see is the lack of the Express Pass being included. (I wonder if they'll offer some kind of discount on the paid Express Pass to hotel guests)

-Rob

Although this may help keep the stand-by lines manageable if a decent portion of the hotel guests don't pay the upcharge.

RTeker

*NO free express pass

yea deal breaker there. I was thinking about next time staying there but now I'll just start saving for one of the other on-site hotels instead. BUT if they decide to add this after all then I may reconsider that option. As for that water taxi, if there is a walk path from this to the other hotel that I don't even know its name at this time :p then thats no problem.

danpam1024

*NO free express pass

yea deal breaker there. I was thinking about next time staying there but now I'll just start saving for one of the other on-site hotels instead. BUT if they decide to add this after all then I may reconsider that option. As for that water taxi, if there is a walk path from this to the other hotel that I don't even know its name at this time :p then thats no problem.
but that's why it's so much less per night- I'd stay there in off peak. looks amazing (as are all the other Uni properties)

danpam1024

The only negative I see. Depending on price that may justify a move to the other Universal hotels. That will be tricky pricing wise for mgt.
we "priced" a couple of days (we are a family of 3). It is actually cheaper to stay at CBR and buy EP (though not unlimited) than it was to stay at HRH (our #1 choice).
for larger families needing a kitchen and extra space- CBR is going to be a great value and a beautiful property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom