Trip Report C’mon Everybody, Here We Go….*COMPLETED*

Think of all the joy you’ll find
When you leave the world behind
And bid your cares goodbye!

Ahh, a relaxing getaway from reality. No cares or concerns. Just bliss.

Not exactly a perfect picture of vacationing at Walt Disney World during Spring Break, is it?

But we’re going anyway. We’re Spring Break Veterans and it’s time for the annual reunion.

Two years ago we missed out on our usual adventure thanks to Covid. The stay-at-home vacation just wasn’t the same! (Although you can read about it here: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-“no-trip”-trip-report-completed.964173/)

Last year we were able to return, albeit under Covid protocols. We believed that enduring masks 24/7, plexiglass and vinyl dividers on attractions, mobile order Door Nazis and limited shopping/dining/entertainment would be acceptable in exchange for the very low crowds that we’d experienced on earlier pandemic trips. But the parks were packed and we ended up spending a lot of time at the pool (which wasn’t a bad thing. We’re pool people.)

Now that park capacity has increased and nearly all Covid restrictions are gone, we expect to find the shoulder-to-shoulder spring break crowds of yore. And long lines. So we’re packing our patience and “It is what it is” attitudes.

Because in spite of all the negatives WDW is still our happy place.

We can’t wait.

60EFA200-96A8-450F-994E-B3B9C3BD6048.jpeg

Who: Tuvalu and Em
When: April 3-9, 2022
Where: Our favorite moderate resort

My plan is to go live upon our departure. Fingers crossed that Disney WiFi will be my friend.

Speaking of friends, we hope to meet up with a few. You’ll have to follow along to see if we do.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
We will be doing the TN-GA-FL leg on Saturday the 4th and staying night in Ocala...
Sunday should be the 5th. 😉 I’ve spent a few nights off Exit 350 in Ocala. The next morning you’ll only have a little over an hour (+ or -, depending on traffic) to that entrance arch we all love to photograph!

Have a great time!

Billy6

Sunday should be the 5th. 😉 I’ve spent a few nights off Exit 350 in Ocala. The next morning you’ll only have a little over an hour (+ or -, depending on traffic) to that entrance arch we all love to photograph!

Have a great time!
Yes. I edited my post. 🤦🏼

Yes! And we will be taking the drive directly to WL for breakfast at WCC. Staying at my Parent’s Marriott timeshare the week.

Thank you, I’ll be sure to wave!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
* Part Tu *

Welcome! I’m ready to fill in the details of another wonderful week in the world.
It wasn’t perfect. (What vacation is?)
It had surprises. (Good and bad.)
It was a good investment. (Do you consider a vacation an investment? We do.)

Who: Tuvalu and Woody
When: May 6-14, 2022
Where: A non-bubble and a secluded fave

EA4C366A-4DC6-4B16-A9A2-9F156D400C4F.jpeg

Laurenciaa

* Part Tu *

Welcome! I’m ready to fill in the details of another wonderful week in the world.
It wasn’t perfect. (What vacation is?)
It had surprises. (Good and bad.)
It was a good investment. (Do you consider a vacation an investment? We do.)

Who: Tuvalu and Woody
When: May 6-14, 2022
Where: A non-bubble and a secluded fave

View attachment 639022
Can't believe I'm first on the Part Tu! I will be sitting back, relaxing and scrolling through/admiring your adventures!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom