News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamfinderGuy

So is Buzzy missing or no?

I am so confused.
giphy.gif
The fact that he's gone appears to be the only thing this thread agrees on.

Phil12

Man I'm confused
It's really very simple. TWDC has learned over the years that some members of the fan base for certain attractions suffer from disturbances that cause them to engage in disruptive and sometimes illegal behaviors. To help prevent such activities, TWDC has instituted the Fanatic Suppression Program (FSP). They regularly check with mental health experts to evaluate the fan base and then develop a score which can help predict when the fan base might become unhinged and then participate in fringe fan finagling and flimflammery.

It's obvious that the score for Cranium Command went high on the scale and TWDC had Buzzy secretly removed. TWDC has to conduct these activities secretly because some of the fringe fans are actually current or former employees of the company.

The FSP operatives will quietly dispose of Buzzy in a shredder:

DreamfinderGuy

Same as yours.

They know where he is. They know it was an unauthorized removal but not a theft. There has been no proof showing anything else. When are you going to stop?
He's very clearly missing in the photos that have leaked. You did not say they know where he is previously. When are you going to stop?

NormC

He's very clearly missing in the photos that have leaked. You did not say they know where he is previously. When are you going to stop?
He is removed from his original perch. That is all the photos show. He is not missing. His location is known and there is no theft. This has been said previously. There is no proof otherwise. The only actual theft (clothing items) is in the police reports.

Last edited:

DeletedAccount55555

Nice little article by Seth there.

Never said he isn't telling the truth. There's a possibility he might not have from what I've heard. On that note, why the tone there? You're acting like I just said Martin was lying or something

My tone is due to the fact that you appear to be the initial source for this story, based on info you said you heard from Backdoor Disney, but while none of the information that has come out since then has backed up your initial version of events, you're insulting people who wonder where's the proof that the full Buzzy AA was stolen.

And in this case, you're suggesting Ensign may not be telling the truth "from what I've heard," and I don't see where you can pretend you're a credible source on anything. Dave is known to at least some in the industry and gave his information under a real name.

You're coming off like a wannabe insider with no real sources who won't admit that you spread a bogus story.

TwilightZone

Nice little article by Seth there.

My tone is due to the fact that you appear to be the initial source for this story, based on info you said you heard from Backdoor Disney, but while none of the information that has come out since then has backed up your initial version of events, you're insulting people who wonder where's the proof that the full Buzzy AA was stolen.

And in this case, you're suggesting Ensign may not be telling the truth "from what I've heard," and I don't see where you can pretend you're a credible source on anything. Dave is known to at least some in the industry and gave his information under a real name.

You're coming off like a wannabe insider with no real sources who won't admit that you spread a bogus story.
Don't forget Marni spreading the same story Hoot did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom