News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missing20K

Not to wade back into the urbex discussion but Ensign is tough to figure out, at least for me. He's obviously talented and has done some nice work, and I'm sure he still has friends "in the know" so I find it terribly incongruous that he doesn't seem to show any regret or remorse and in fact, almost encourages folks, like the ones in the video going backstage at the Mexico pavilion, to go "exploring" the backstage areas of Disney property. Laughing and commiserating over their trials and tribulations of accessing non-Guest areas. I can't help but wonder if "Hoot" would care if someone started climbing over his Mini-Golf Courses.

That said, his credibility has to be about as high as it could be for someone without a current WDI badge.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Not to wade back into the urbex discussion but Ensign is tough to figure out, at least for me. He's obviously talented and has done some nice work, and I'm sure he still has friends "in the know" so I find it terribly incongruous that he doesn't seem to show any regret or remorse and in fact, almost encourages folks, like the ones in the video going backstage at the Mexico pavilion, to go "exploring" the backstage areas of Disney property. Laughing and commiserating over their trials and tribulations of accessing non-Guest areas. I can't help but wonder if "Hoot" would care if someone started climbing over his Mini-Golf Courses.

That said, his credibility has to be about as high as it could be for someone without a current WDI badge.

You don’t stay that passionate staying only “above the line”. He’s clearly done the time at all the low levels to get whatever scrap of anything he can. Remember that Mexico video was over 7 years ago... and only a few years after they published all the horizons stuff.

What I don’t know is if all insiders would see his passion as good or bad... since clearly he’ll go into the grey.

Being unapologetic about your crazy youth isn’t a bad eye in creative types... just in the over paranoid corporate world.

Old wdi was full of people doing rebellious things out of passion. The difference is people’s motivation... that’s usually what turns people against an action.

Cheekylittlerobot

All I want is a photo confirming where he is. If he's in the archives, show me, that's all I want. Even though I'm glad he's been supposedly found, I am still feeling on edge. I can't shake the feeling that he'll be thrown out or left to rot somehow. I wish I could keep him. I just want him to be ok.

DreamfinderGuy

So are you now asserting Dave Ensign isn't telling the truth? Come on man.
Never said he isn't telling the truth. There's a possibility he might not have from what I've heard. On that note, why the tone there? You're acting like I just said Martin was lying or something

J. D.

helmet.jpg

KDM31091

I find it pretty hard to believe he was stolen. Not impossible, since obviously someone took his clothing, but it seems like an entirely different matter to steal the entire animatronic without being noticed.

I think he was purposely removed for archives. That's just what seems to make the most sense. As interesting as the theft story is, I just can't see someone pulling that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom