News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSLS

This is sarcasm, right? Older generations that lived before the 60s were probably saying the same thing to the kids in the 60s fighting for "ridiculous causes" as they are now.

Yes it is. You can google exams of stupid things people did in the 60s, well before there was an internet to document it all.

Of course that generation did. The best sign you are old is when you start bashing the next generation as being well below your own.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Yes it is. You can google exams of stupid things people did in the 60s, well before there was an internet to document it all.

Of course that generation did. The best sign you are old is when you start bashing the next generation as being well below your own.
Ok! Just making sure! haha

Goofyernmost

Yeah, the older generations never did stupid things or fought for ridiculous causes.
Which one of the ridiculous causes are you referring too. The anti-war, the human rights movement, the environmental fights, the racial discrimination battle? Be a little more specific. We didn't make heroes out of people that trespassed, filmed it, profited from it and whined like babies when they got caught.

jt04

Yeah, the older generations never did stupid things or fought for ridiculous causes.

I can think of no "cause" being served by these actions ridiculous or otherwise.

Perhaps you can explain to those of us who don't get it.

LSLS

Which one of the ridiculous causes are you referring too. The anti-war, the human rights movement, the environmental fights, the racial discrimination battle? Be a little more specific. We didn't make heroes out of people that trespassed, filmed it, profited from it and whined like babies when they got caught.

How about the protests to free charles manson because they wanted him to make more music?

LSLS

I can think of no "cause" being served by these actions ridiculous or otherwise.

Perhaps you can explain to those of us who don't get it.

Wait, do you think I'm defending the trespassing? I'm not at all, it's more a statement against the idea that the older generation only got arrested for good causes. This mindset that "this generation is awful and destroying the world, my generation only cared about good and important things," is nothing new, my generation heard the exact same thing, as did my moms generation. Every generation has people that do dumb things and get arrested, it's nothing new.

jt04

Wait, do you think I'm defending the trespassing? I'm not at all, it's more a statement against the idea that the older generation only got arrested for good causes. This mindset that "this generation is awful and destroying the world, my generation only cared about good and important things," is nothing new, my generation heard the exact same thing, as did my moms generation. Every generation has people that do dumb things and get arrested, it's nothing new.

Good answer. Thanks.

EPICOT

I think Youtubers like "BrightSunFilms" with his "Abandoned" series have helped spread this misunderstanding of what is truly an abandoned property. The video series lumps things that don't have a public use anymore (such as WoL, Imagework, etc) with truly abandoned properties. He's not the only Youtuber guilty of this, but it's a popular series that has been around for a couple years now.

brb1006

Checks back thread for a brief moment.

Suddenly starts discussing about Charles Manson and murder.

zGHQb4O.gif

Oh yeah, I'm definitely avoiding this thread until we get more news about Buzzy that ain't rumors or speculation. Especially from Urban Explorers and their twitter accounts.

Last edited:

ChrisE405

FWIW, I was reading the viewer comments on the COP video that BDD posted earlier today. A viewer asked if he stole Buzzy’s clothes and he said no, the cops were just trying to get him to snitch on who did. Again take it FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom