News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yensidtlaw1969

Not even a rumor:

Though, people say she doesn't look like the same one from the ride.

She looks like she's seen some sort of "restoration" that shifted her off-model from how she looked in the attraction. She saw some redressing and adjusting over the many years she was there, but I can't find a photo where her hair ever looked as short as it seems in the Archive photo, or showed as much of her forehead. Not to mention her cameo has been replaced with a standard black choker.

EDITED To Add:

This video from her last day at Disneyland does seem to suggest her hair was closer to how it looks in the archive photo than I thought -- and also she had already had her cameo replaced with a black choker:

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
It's documented that clothing was stolen from Buzzy in October, but in the time since apparently the entire figure was removed. There is photographic evidence that Buzzy's platform had been cut off of the support boom, with many insiders insinuating that the removal was not done by Disney.

Martin said the removal was "un-authorized" which leaves open the possibility that someone within the company removed it but did it without authorization.

Oddysey

He’s said something without saying anything at all. It could be interpreted either way no matter what the outcome. He doesn’t need to give details a simple yes or no would work. That’s pretty much the definition of “running his mouth” to me.
You basically just said everything this guy said is correct....just because.

I will continue to question this blind acceptance of information from nameless insiders.

I am likely very late on this comment as I am only half way through a quickly growing thread. All said, I do not post with frequency, but I have followed these forums since 2008. Over the last decade I have never seen a more credible and reliable “insider” than @marni1971. Call me blind, but if Martin told me that ice is hot and rain is dry at WDW, at this point I would believe him. He is one of the primary reasons I have followed this forum for so long and appreciate all he is provided.

Again, sorry if I am late, but out of appreciation for what Martin brings us, all the credibility questioning around page 45 compelled me to speak up.

s8film40

I am likely very late on this comment as I am only half way through a quickly growing thread. All said, I do not post with frequency, but I have followed these forums since 2008. Over the last decade I have never seen a more credible and reliable “insider” than @marni1971. Call me blind, but if Martin told me that ice is hot and rain is dry at WDW, at this point I would believe him. He is one of the primary reasons I have followed this forum for so long and appreciate all he is provided.

Again, sorry if I am late, but out of appreciation for what Martin brings us, all the credibility questioning around page 45 compelled me to speak up.
I assume you're referring to the other post you quoted. Just to be clear though I'll reiterate again I never questioned his credibility.

brb1006

giphy.gif

Well this thread took a strange turn the past couple of days. I'm going to stop checking this thread for now until we finally get more news behind Buzzy's fate. And actually relevant to Cranium Command.

But I will say this, why did Buzzy's voice suddenly change after the preshow? Before the actual show he sounded more natural than all of a sudden he's voiced by an actual kid. I know this has been brought up in the past but it's so jarring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom