News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppete1975

There is absolutely a security gate, with guard, 24/7, at the perimeter road of MK. The Guard shack is close to BTM. No one without an ID or already approved permission would be getting through that gate. There must be some other way (staying in the park late, pretending to be a worker, I don’t know). But cannot be that gate, it is staffed and secure.
Its a huge park, i assume you could hike jump an 8-10 foot fence somewhere and bam you are in.

WDWTank

I see what you're saying, but I think it's just part of the internet circle of life. Sites come and go, some lose popularity over time, others gain popularity. The reason I think YouTube will fade away is because of the demonetization policy's, and the disconnect between the YouTube higher ups and the creators/viewers. Just look at how unpopular Rewind 2018 was. A YouTube competitor could easily do something similar to Rewind that would actually embrace what makes the community great as opposed to lame marketing and political crap in what is supposed to be a nostalgic look back at the year. Plus I'm also convinced that the Trending page is rigged.
But if Youtube goes away, what about Youtube Poops(YTP)? :(

Disney Maddux

Buzzy's Escape Plan Log #2

"I have officially broken free! Now I'm off to go see my friends at Horizons-

What?! Hypothalamus, no! You can't turn me in when they send security in to look for urban explorers!

NO. I WILL NOT BE SENT BACK HERE BECAUSE OF YOU. GET OVER HERE YOU-

*cut wires are heard and an oil spill is heard*

No... No, no..! Hypothalamus! No, no... I... I didn't mean to do that...

Um.... What do I do-"

TO BE CONTINUED

MouseBrayden

Don’t allow one bad apple to spoil the bunch.
Which ‘bad apple’? The one bragging about stealing $8k of stolen props? Oh no, oh you mean the one climbing Disney rollercoasters? Oh no, oh you mean the ones that might have stolen an animatronic to sell on the rumored black market?

These people ARE the recent Disney urban explorers, and they need to be stopped.

Last edited:

Jimmy Thick

I seriously hope Sonswa gets the worst punishment possible, he obviously doesn't have a brain if he won't stop pulling this crap just for views

Judging from his views he’s probably made around $30.00 give or take from YouTube. I use an ad blocker so I don’t know if he has ads on his videos, if he does report it to YouTube he’s making videos while committing a crime, ( Tresspassing ),and he could get banned or at the very least get his ad revenue taken away. YouTube ad revenue is next to nothing but he could use that extra $1.50 a month for gas to the parks. No legitimate company will want their ads on a page that encourages criminal actions.

Yeah it’s like being a tattletale but it’s the society we live in now.

Jimmy Thick- If you didn’t fill out a tax form and submit it, you’re not making anything...

MickeyMinnieMom

Sounds like the police had far more ready to snap on him than just a polite interview :)
Which is what I suspected and mentioned when the resisting an officer charge was questioned many pages ago. :) He had met the officer before as the excerpt stated... and Disney had been onto him in some respect for some time (per his own stupid posts). Time for some life lessons for him... and I hope it deters others.

Last edited:

ChrisE405

Which ‘bad apple’? The one bragging about stealing $8k of stolen props? Oh no, oh you mean the one climbing Disney rollercoasters? Oh no, oh you mean the ones that might have stolen an animatronic to sell on the rumored black market?

These people ARE the recent Disney urbex community, and they need to be stopped.

Can you say you haven’t used any of these folks’ content on your show?

Wdwsince86

These people ARE the recent Disney urban explorers, and they need to be stopped.
I’m not convinced the animatronic was stolen, I believe disney removed it when they discovered the missing clothes.. either way, we can only make assumptions at this point, but I was referring to the guy that stole the clothes. You do realize there are more than just disney urban explorers, right? I’m talking about people like Adam the woo and, YES matt sonswa, as he hasn’t done anything but break a victimless law and put himself in danger (it may be stupid but if he’s not harming anyone else, he can put himself in whatever danger he wants) There IS an interest in this footage and if disney doesn’t want people going behind closed doors, they should have better means of keeping that from happening.. or destroy and or remove the remnants. Until that happens, there WILL be an interest in this kind of thing and people WILL find ways of getting the footage. As far as the “recent disney urban explorers”, I’m only willing to give you that the clothes were stolen as we don’t know what happened to th animatronic, so, minus the fact that I won’t rope sonswa in that group, you’re literally bashing one person and it’s the same person I am.. but as long as they aren’t stealing and or harming anyone else (which so far, we only know of one theif) ... I say explore on.

Disney Maddux

I’m not convinced the animatronic was stolen, I believe disney removed it when they discovered the missing clothes.. either way, we can only make assumptions at this point, but I was referring to the guy that stole the clothes. You do realize there are more than just disney urban explorers, right? I’m talking about people like Adam the woo and, YES matt sonswa, as he hasn’t done anything but break a victimless law and put himself in danger (it may be stupid but if he’s not harming anyone else, he can put himself in whatever danger he wants) There IS an interest in this footage and if disney doesn’t want people going behind closed doors, they should have better means of keeping that from happening.. or destroy and or remove the remnants. Until that happens, there WILL be an interest in this kind of thing and people WILL find ways of getting the footage. As far as the “recent disney urban explorers”, I’m only willing to give you that the clothes were stolen as we don’t know what happened to th animatronic, so, minus the fact that I won’t rope sonswa in that group, you’re literally bashing one person and it’s the same person I am.. but as long as they aren’t stealing and or harming anyone else (which so far, we only know of one theif) ... I say explore on.
@marni1971 confirmed Disney didn't take it.

Wdwsince86

Even if the animatronic WAS stolen, you don’t know if it was an urban explorer... so to rope them all into the group of urban explorers ismighty presumptuous of you at this point... and not fair as IF it was stolen, you have NO idea who it was. All we know is that BDD stole the clothes according to the police report.

zooey

So here’s the question that needs to be asked...
Is there like a black market for Disney stuff, or what? Why would anyone want this stuff for such high prices when you could never sell it at again at an auction? It’s all baffling to me and certainly not worth the risks.

flynnibus

Premium Member
When exactly did he say that? I missed that. I know he said it was not an authorized removal but I don’t remember him saying definitively that it was stolen?

You are more accurate than the other guy.. but the guy was using over zealous words to counter something very specific. Martin only confirmed that disney as an entity hasn't purposefully removed it. So there is room for disagreement, internal action without prior auth, or worse... or it could entirely be external. No one really knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom